Last update August 11, 2022
This Application collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
This document may be printed for viewing by using the print command in any browser settings.
Owner and Data Controller
26 Bis rue Emile Bernard
Rennes 35700, France
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects directly or through third parties are: Trackers; Usage data; number of users; town; device information; session statistics; browser information.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application are mandatory and their absence may make it impossible for this Application to provide the Services. In the event that this Application specifies that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate it without having any consequences on the availability or operation of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, posted or communicated through this Application and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of data processing
Method of treatment
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following procedures and organizational methods closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as suppliers third-party technical services, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, where applicable, as Subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time from the Owner.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may Process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions applies:
- Users have provided consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under some laws, the Owner may be permitted to process Personal Data until the User objects ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any of the bases following legal. However, this condition does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly assist you in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Place of treatment
The Data is processed at the Owner's headquarters and in all other places where the parties responsible for the processing are located. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may result in the User's Data being transferred to a country other than the his. To learn more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can consult the section which contains details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If such a transfer takes place, Users can find out more by consulting the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User must be retained until the full performance of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Owner shall be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorized to retain Personal Data for a longer period each time the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for longer whenever required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiry of the retention period.
Purposes of processing
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its Service, fulfill its obligations, respond to law enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties ), to detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Analyzes.
To obtain precise information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can consult the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes using several services:
The services contained in this part allow the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and track changes in User behavior.
Google Analytics 4 (Google LLC)
Google Analytics 4 is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track and analyze the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and to share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network. In Google Analytics 4, IP addresses are used at the time of collection and then deleted before the Data is logged on a server or in a data center. To learn more, users can check the official Google documentation.
Personal data processed: Usage data; device information; browser information; number of users; session statistics; trackers; town.
This type of service allows User Data to be utilized for advertising communication purposes. These communications are displayed in the form of banners and other advertisements on this Application, possibly based on User interests.
This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
Some of the services listed below may use Trackers to identify Users or they may use the behavioral retargeting technique, i.e. displaying ads tailored to the User’s interests and behavior, including those detected outside this Application. For more information, please check the privacy policies of the relevant services.
Services of this kind usually offer the possibility to opt out of such tracking. In addition to any opt-out feature offered by any of the services below, Users may learn more on how to generally opt out of interest-based advertising within the dedicated section "How to opt-out of interest-based advertising" in this document.
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on how the Owner manages the Data processing. This service uses the “DoubleClick” Cookie, which tracks use of this Application and User behavior concerning ads, products and services offered.
Users may decide to disable all the DoubleClick Cookies by going to: Google Ad Settings. In order to understand Google's use of data, consult Google's partner policy.
Personal Data processed: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the relevant section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only to store them.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Recover their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Information on the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation to justify this opposition.
Users should however be aware that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to this processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the User's rights may be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information on Data Processing and Collection
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in stages that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Application or related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data at the request of public authorities.
Additional information regarding the User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interactions with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see contact details at the beginning of this document.
How "Do Not Track" requests are handled
If the modifications influence the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User's consent, the Owner must obtain a new consent from the User when necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information which, directly, indirectly or in connection with other information – including a personal identification number – allows the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
The information collected automatically by this Application (or by third-party services employed by this Application), which may include the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier or identifier resource uniform), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (favorable result, error, etc.) , the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the User, the various details relating to the time per visit (e.g. time spent on each page in the Application) and the details relating the path followed in the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters concerning the operating system or the computer environment of the User.
The person using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, is the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and the use of this Application. Unless otherwise stated, the Data Controller is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the User's Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the terms relating thereto (if any) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise stated, all references in this document to the European Union include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
A Tracker means any technology – for example, Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, electronic beacons and fingerprints – that allows Users to be tracked, for example by accessing or storing information on User's device.
Generated from iubenda.com.